Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Let your voice be heard.

Last week I asked a professional journalist some advice on how to get my journalism career going, she told me how when she was in college, she began her YouTube page. 
She asked what my goal in life was and what I wanted to do with my life.
 I told her I just wanted to be heard, I opened up to her about my MRKH syndrome and how I always get many views here more than my entertainment blog.  
She said to link them in hopes to get views on both. I explained how there are girls out there about to discover that they too have MRKH and I want to be a mentor they can go for to ask questions because when I found out, I didn't have anyone to seek advice from. 
& so this is when I decided to make this video... Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you Grecia!!! I wish you the best in life and on your success. You have grown to be a beautiful inspiring women. Keep on doing what you love doing because this is what you are ment to do. Love you girly. Best wishes!!
    Sincerely, Rosa Meraz

    ReplyDelete