Sunday, March 20, 2016

Uneven Road.





We all walk on the same road.
We are all on our way to work, school, internships, vacation..
We all walk on the same road.

Though we walk on the same road, 
it is different for everyone. 

I was walking around my internship, going to get lunch.
It's a busy place, I work around movie sets, show sets, news stations..

The busy directors, actors, assistants, producers, writers,
we all walk the same road to get lunch but yet its different... 

I was walking next to a woman that was pregnant
it looked like she was in the beginning of her third trimester.

The looks and aw's people gave to her as we walked side by side were amazing
It's truly heart warming to know people are excited that you are pregnant.
I mean, why wouldn't they be, 
you are creating a new life. 

This woman and I, are walking to lunch on the same road
but it is uneven. 

Though I am excited and happy that she is pregnant. 
This uneven road reminds me that I will never get those looks. 
That I will never be on the third trimester
That I will never have people touch my baby belly..

This uneven road goes a long way. 
We are different. 
We are all unique. 

This uneven road has a different end route for us all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment